GSD Annual Gala
Our premier fundraising event
Our GSD Gala takes place in South Florida and attracts over 400 guests each year. It is the main source of funding for our foundation. You can help us make it even bigger and better.
Sponsorship dollars play a large role in the success of this event:
- Sponsorship packages range from $250 to $25,000 and consist of friends of The Children’s Fund, small businesses and corporate partners.
- Sponsors do not need to be local to support this event. In fact, many are outside the state of Florida.
- Sponsors receive benefits based on their level of support.
We make it easy!
- If you think your company, business or friends and family would be interested in supporting our event, we will provide you with marketing materials and sponsorship packages that you can send or email with your personal note.
- If you would rather us take the lead, just provide us with the contact information and we will reach out. It’s that simple!
The Gala includes both a Live & Silent Auction. We are always looking for unique, exciting, and desirable auction items. We welcome your donations.
The silent auction is hosted online, which means people do not need to be at the event to participate. Anyone can bid from anywhere and items can be shipped to the winners. If you communicate and share, our auction will reach that many more people!
Examples of Live Auction Items:
- Trips/Vacation Houses: Napa, Bahamas, Colorado.
- Tickets to major sporting events: Super Bowl, The Masters, The Final Four.
- Unique Experiences: NFL/NBA warm up or sideline opportunity, backstage tour of Broadway show, Personal Chef Dinner Party, Concert Tickets with meet-and-greet.
Examples of Silent Auction Items
- Accessories (jewelry, handbags, scarves, sunglasses)
- Gift Cards to retail outlets, restaurants, or hotels (preferably national brands like Sephora, Starbucks or Marriott)
- Sports or Entertainment memorabilia
- Tickets to sporting events, concerts or shows
Monetary contributions help to offset the costs associated with this event. Increased gross revenue results in more funds for research. Once the upcoming Gala is posted to the website, you can direct people to our website through conversation, emails, texts, and/or social media where they can make a donation in support of the event.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode
" ... because every child deserves to be healthy."